As we all know today, in this modern era, all work can be done using a smartphone, but excessive use of a smartphone can cause damage to your eyes and mental health because of its small display. So here’s a great option that you should connect your smart phone to your TV using Bluetooth. This way, you can play mobile games or project everything you do with your phone onto the big screen. This includes regular HDTVs and smart TVs that connect to Bluetooth.
Standard and HDTVs with Bluetooth technology can receive content from a Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or office computer. Bluetooth technology is wireless, fast, and lets you stream content to your TV without the hassle of installing third-party components or connecting multiple cables. It also has the great and best ability to connect to Bluetooth headphones and speakers, as well as a Bluetooth remote with a built-in keyboard.
When you connect your phone to a smart TV, you can view photos, movies, videos, music photos, games, online TV shows, apps, and more on your TV screen. Connecting a phone to tv is as simple as eating food. To connect your phone to tv, both devices must support the Bluetooth connection system. If your TV has a compatible Bluetooth service, just turn it on, search for nearby Bluetooth devices and connect to it. (As simple as connecting two mobiles.)
- What is Bluetooth Wireless Networking
- How Would you Know Whether your TV Support Bluetooth Connection or Not?
- List of TV’s with Bluetooth Enabled
- One Common Method to Connect your Phone to TV is Using the Cast Feature
- More Ways to Connect your Mobile to TV other than Bluetooth
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Bluetooth Wireless Networking
Bluetooth technology is similar to Wi-Fi, which provides a local data network over which electronic devices can communicate. It is ideal for home entertainment devices such as televisions.
1) Connect your Mobile to PC or Smart TV
Quick connection method (smart tv):
In this method, you just need to turn on your TV and go to settings to find a Bluetooth connection; just turn it on and find your nearby mobile device, then start pairing. After successful pairing, your device screen is shared with your smart tv.
Way to connect your phone to tv with screencast:
- To connect your smartphone to your smart TV, you can use the TV program on the screen. However, it would help if you make sure that both devices are compatible with each other. Streaming for Android devices may not work with Apple products. smart TV and also require additional adapters or other devices.
- Android smartphone version 4.2 or greater can be connected to the TV using Miracast wireless display standard.
- For Apple devices, Apple iOS smartphones can connect to the TV using Airplay.
2) Connect your Mobile to TV using Screen Mirroring
Some apps do not support the streaming method because screen mirroring is a great way to connect your mobile phone to your TV. Here’s an easy way to connect your phone to your TV; however, the connection steps may differ from phone to phone depending on your model.
- For screen mirroring, scroll down to the settings menu, and you will find the cast button.
- Click on the streaming icon on your mobile, and you can easily show your screen on the TV.
If that doesn’t work on your smartphone model, you can go to the Play store and download the Google Home app. You will have to create an account and click on the screencast option to connect your smartphone to your TV.
3) How to Connect your Apple Smart Phone to TV
Apple AirPlay is the easiest way to connect your iPhone to your TV. This feature makes it easy to stream content through your Apple TV. Make sure your iphone and TV are connected via the same Wi-Fi or Bluetooth network, and tap on the screen mirroring option.
Connect your iPhone to Apple Tv Via Bluetooth:
- Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone’s Settings app.
- Add the Apple TV manipulate in your iPhone’s Control Center withinside the Settings app of your iPhone (in case you’ve already brought it, then bypass this step).
- Swipe as much as open the Control Center of your iPhone (in case you use an iPhone X, then you may want to swipe up twice).
- Tap the Apple TV manipulate on your Control Center (it appears something like this: (Apple logo tv).
- Your iPhone will begin attempting to find an Apple TV with Bluetooth to come on.
If you discover an Apple TV, then faucet its tool call to connect.
4) Connect your Mobile via Google ChromeCast if Bluetooth Connection doesn’t Work in your Mobile
Chromecast is a media streaming tool that plugs into the HDMI port in your TV. Use your cell tool and the TV you already own to circulate your favored TV indicating song, sports activities, video games, and more. This tool essentially turns your dumb TV right into a clever TV.
Chromecast works with iPhone, iPad, and all other Android devices. This is a product of rigid, bright plastic cloth. That’s what makes this so low-cost with a $35 charge tag. Sometimes our mobile doesn’t connect directly to our tv using Bluetooth; then, you should give Chromecast a try. Its connection is super fast and has no laggy interface, as I showed you earlier. WiFi connection and make sure your Chromecast and devices are within a reasonable range of your router.
Roku Media Streamer:
The Roku works as a media streamer that can be used to connect your phone to your TV wirelessly without much effort. Roku supports streaming and has a screen mirroring feature built into its settings. The only problem is that Roku does not work with Apple devices like iPhone, iPad, or Mac. But works great with android.
How Would you Know Whether your TV Support Bluetooth Connection or Not?
If you receive your Tv with a Bluetooth-enabled intelligent remote, it can pair with any phone using a Bluetooth connection. Here’s how the smart remote connects to your TV. Regardless of the remote that came with your TV, you can still check if it supports Bluetooth by looking at the settings menu. Sound, then select Sound Out. If the Bluetooth Speaker List is displayed, your TV supports Bluetooth.
1) What we can do if our Tv doesn’t support bluetooth connection
If your TV doesn’t support Bluetooth connection, but you still want to connect Bluetooth speakers, headphones, or your smartphone, you can get a Bluetooth adapter plugged into the left 3.5mm standard audio port or the AUX audio port. / Right (red and white cable).
- If you think of connecting a game controller or keyboard, you won’t be able to use Bluetooth, but many wireless options are available.
2) Bluetooth Remote Control
Bluetooth wireless technology allows the TV to receive control signals from smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices.
- A conventional remote control sends an invisible signal to your TV through infrared (IR) light, which most smartphones don’t.
- However, they do have Bluetooth; you can conveniently control your TV from your phone with a suitable app.
3) Pairing TV with Devices
Like other Bluetooth devices, you can digitally pair or connect the Bluetooth device to your Bluetooth-enabled TV.
- Pairing uses a passcode, also known as a passcode or passcode, to secure the Bluetooth connection so that no one can access the TV or Bluetooth devices connected to it.
- After pairing, the Bluetooth devices “remember” each other; if you disconnect them and bring them back into range, they will automatically reconnect.
Provided below the list of some TV that contains BlueTooth technology.
List of TV’s with Bluetooth Enabled
The consumer electronics industry is very dynamic; Manufacturers introduce many new models every year. Any list of Bluetooth TVs published today will be out of date in a few years.
- Most of the big brands like Samsung, Sony, LG, and Toshiba offer Bluetooth TVs.
- Not all TVs are equipped with this technology; however, it is found in many high-end models.
- Are you thinking of buying a new Bluetooth TV? It is best to check the published specifications for all the models you are interested in buying.
Steps to Pair a Phone withour Smart Tv:
- On the homepage of your Portal TV, select Settings.
- Select General.
- The Select Bluetooth.
- Select Device Pair, make sure your phone is in Bluetooth pairing mode.
Now select your Bluetooth device from the list of available devices on Portal TV. Your device is ready to connect.
One Common Method to Connect your Phone to TV is Using the Cast Feature
The Cast icon is now performing on numerous gadgets and in multiple apps. Take Facebook, for example; assume you’re scrolling through your Facebook information feed and you see the symbol; while you faucet it, it connects to your television.
That is one of the less complicated alternatives for smartphones and tablets because no gear is required (each gadget ought to be linked to the identical wifi community; however, this is genuinely it).
More Ways to Connect your Mobile to TV other than Bluetooth
Some of the latest generation smart TVs have built-in Wi-Fi. This allows you to connect your Tv directly with your Wi-Fi router without having to pull on cables.
If your TV doesn’t have Wi-Fi, you have two options: connect your TV to your router with a cable, or purchase a Wi-Fi adapter compatible with your TV. It plugs inside the USB port of any TV and provides wireless connectivity. These keys usually cost around 200 to 300$ per piece.
1) Mobile can be used as a Remote Controller for your Android TV
If you don’t have your tv remote, don’t worry. Its best solution is to use your smartphone as a secondary remote control.
The phone can also help you navigate and use Android TV if the remote stops working correctly. The Android TV Remote app is the easiest way to control your Android TV device using your smartphone. The app is available on both the play store and the app store. It also works with TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, and other Android devices.
2) Bluetooth can also be used to set up android TV remote control apps
You can also connect the Android TV Remote app to your Android TV device via Bluetooth.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your phone.
- Open the Remote Control app on your Android TV.
- Tap the name of your Android TV. You may receive a Bluetooth pairing request.
- To do this, select Pair.
If not, go to the next step. You will receive Bluetooth notifications on your phone—tap Pair.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I connect my phone to my TV via bluetooth??
It depends upon which smartphone you have, what type of TV you have, and what you will use the Bluetooth connection for. Some intelligent TVs and HDMI protection devices (such as Apple TV and Chromecast) have Bluetooth functionality which allows everyone to connect their smartphone and use it as a remote control. (My Roku TV uses Wi-Fi for this function, not Bluetooth).
But you will need to check the specifications of your particular TV or dongle to see if it supports Bluetooth remote control. People want to connect their phones to TV via Bluetooth to use them as remote controls.
Can we connect multiple devices to our bluetooth tv?
Of course, you can use multiple Bluetooth devices at the same time, but you cannot let two Bluetooth devices do it at the same time. You can play on a BT speaker using a BT keyboard and BT mouse to perform tasks on your smartphone, tablet, or pc.
However, you cannot play BT speakers and listen to music on BT headphones simultaneously as media playback through speakers or headphones. As much as I know, these two devices cannot control unique features like media playback and call answering at the same time.
All the TV brand available in the market doesn’t provide this Bluetooth pairing function. If you still want to connect your mobile to TV, you need to buy an extra gadget from the list mentioned above. If you want to check whether your TV suits the Bluetooth connection or not, you must read the full specifications before buying it from the market or any other online store.
The process of connection is very simple. Even a child of 6 to 7 years can do it well without any problem. You just need to pair both the devices, and that’s it all done. Your phone is connected to your TV.