A lot of people are looking for how to find WiFi password on iPhone without jailbreak. There is a huge trend these days of people going the lite-mobile route with iOS on their iPhone. It’s a good idea to take advantage of some of these features if you already have an iPhone and are looking for how to find WiFi passwords on it.
As Apple continues to roll forward into this new paradigm, does that mean you are left out in the cold if you are looking for how to find WiFi password on your iPhone without jailbreak? The answer is no! There are several methods to continue to connect with your friends and family even if you don’t plan on upgrading your phone for a while. Many people don’t know how to find the password of their WiFi on an iPhone. This article will show you how to find the WiFi password without jailbreak your iPhone.
How to Find WiFi Password on iPhone without Jailbreak
Generally, the iPhone does not have a function to find a WiFi password, but there are still some methods for you to find a WiFi password on iPhone without jailbreak.
Method 1: Using iCloud Keychain Sync to find WiFi password
iCloud Keychain is a service for OS X, iOS, and Watch OS. It creates an encrypted password database that’s synchronized across devices using iCloud. If you log into an account on one device with your Apple ID and then use that same ID to log into the same account across other devices, iCloud Keychain will automatically create a login for you so you don’t have to type in your password every time. Your keychains are only accessible by you. You can’t share them or even tell anyone what they are without knowing the encryption key.
Follow the instructions below to discover how to find the WiFi password on your iPhone without jailbreaking it:
NB- You must have access to a Mac for this method to work well
- Step 1: Open Settings on your phone and go to iCloud
- Step 2: When you are in iCloud, find Keychain and click on it.
- Step 3: You’ll see the iCloud Keychain function there. Toggle the bar to make the functionality available.
- Step 4: Exit iCloud Settings and go to Personal Hotspot, where you may turn it on
- Step 5: Connect your Mac to the iPhone hotspot once it has been activated.
As soon as you pick the option, the password will appear on the screen, and you will have the WiFi password without having to jailbreak your phone.
Method 2: Using Router Setting to Find WiFi Password on iPhone
Don’t worry if you don’t have a Mac; there is still a technique to get past the WiFi password. It’s a smart solution that works perfectly. When you’re trying to bypass the Router password, you can utilize this approach.
Follow the instructions below to access your stored WiFi password on your iPhone without jailbreaking it:
- Step 1: Look for a symbol labeled ‘i” and click on it. It is next to the network name in Settings. This will show you more information about the Router.
- Step 2: Take note of the Router’s IP address and open the Safari browser on your iPhone or another device.
- Step 3: You’ll see the Router’s Login area after pressing Enter after inputting the IP address. The username and password for the router are generally set to “admin.” If not, if that is not the case, then you can find them in the model’s default router settings.
- Step 4: Locate the Wireless Setup or Settings option once you’ve entered the Router Settings. The password for the WiFi may then be retrieved without having to jailbreak your device.
Method 3: Using iOS Password Manager Software
An iOS Password Manager is a piece of software that will help you manage all of your passwords in one place. This can be a great way to help protect your data from being stolen without having to create any complicated passwords for different accounts. If you don’t want to waste time trying to figure out which method is best for finding a WiFi password, then look no further because we present you with the best.
Tenorshare 4uKey-Password Manager is the perfect software program that you require, and it guarantees that you will succeed 100 percent of the time. Passwords on iPhone, iPad and even Mac OS may be accessed with the program. Using Tenorshare 4uKey makes allows you to be less concerned about how to access the WiFi password on your iPhone without jailbreaking. With the help of Tenorshare 4uKey, you can also regain access to both your device passcode and Apple account password.
The program may be downloaded and installed from here. Once you’ve completed the setup, you may regain your password by following the instructions below:
- Step 1: Connect your iPhone to the application and run it. After connecting the device, press the Start Scan button to allow the program to identify the device’s stored passwords.
- Step 2: The software will begin scanning the available account and password information and recover them in a short time. If the passwords in your iTunes backup are protected by password, you will have to enter the password first to have a view of the data.
- Step 3: When the scan is finished, the saved passwords will be neatly organized on the screen. The saved WiFi network data will be presented on the screen if you select the WiFi Accounts option. You may now use the password to connect to the WiFi at any time. You may also save the password file to your computer for future use.
So, if you want to find your iPhone WiFi password without jailbreak you can use any of the methods discussed above.
How to Find iPhone Password on a Jailbroken Phone
We have looked at how you can find an iPhone WiFi password without jailbreak, but there might be instances where you have an iPhone which you have jailbroken for other relevant functions.
The most common reason for people wanting to jailbreak their iPhones is due to restrictions on what app they can install, with the most popular being the Cydia app store. When someone is running an iOS that has been jailbroken, they can install apps that have not passed Apple’s review process. The other reasons are unlocking the capabilities of a device for use on networks other than AT&T or Verizon, getting rid of ads in games, and more.
Jailbreaking your iPhone means altering the operating system for your device in such a way that it breaks from the original developer and becomes a novelty item. There is much debate over whether this practice is ethical or not, but what is not in dispute is that it can be quite liberating. Many argue that the apps and features you won’t find on Apple’s app store can allow you to customize your iPhone experience to take full advantage of all its capabilities.
So, if you have a phone that is jailbroken, follow the methods below to find WiFi Passwords on your iPhone.
Method 1- Finding WiFi Password on iPhone with WiFi Passwords Cydia Tweak
WiFi passwords are so annoying to type out every single time, no matter how good you get at it. Fortunately, there’s a simple answer to this problem: WiFi Passwords. This Cydia tweak will allow you to connect to any network with just one tap on the screen – all without having to remember the password. You can even save your favorite networks for quick access to connect in seconds at any time. It’s like magic.
This method is about the newest Cydia tweak that simplifies entering WiFi passwords by saving them and giving quick access when needed. That way, you’ll never have trouble remembering your WiFi password again.
Follow the steps below to use this method:
- Step 1: Download and install Cydia from here
- Step 2: Open Cydia and look for the WiFi Passwords from the list of available apps. Install the app on your iPhone and, if requested, hit the “Restart Springboard” option.
- Step 3: When you launch the app, it will display a list of WiFi networks that you have previously connected to, along with their passwords, on the home screen.
As simple as that, you can now find your iPhone WiFi passwords without any stress.
Method 2- Finding WiFi Password on iPhone Using NetworkList Cydia Tweak
NetworkList is a handy new Cydia tweak that can do anything from showing payloads to letting you know when network changes have occurred. Already have your settings just the way you want it? NetworkList is designed to work alongside any other tweaks running on your device, so there’s no need to shut off or reconfigure any of your other tweaks. It’s compatible with iOS 7 and 8 and is now available for download
If you are still unfamiliar with what this tweak does, here’s a rundown of its features:
You can set the time interval at which it checks for new WiFi networks to connect to. This can be useful if you want to avoid connecting to random networks that may be infected with malware or unauthorized internet usage. It displays both password-protected and open networks on your drop-down list of WiFi connections once they are scanned by the device.
Follow the steps below to use this method:
- Step 1: Look for the NetworkList program in Cydia. Install the app on your iPhone and, if requested, tap the “Restart Springboard” button to reboot the home screen.
- Step 2: Then go to WiFi settings and look for a new option called “Known Networks.” Select it, and the previously connected network list will appear on the screen.
- Step 3: The network’s password will be shown in plain text under the name. You may touch on the password to copy it and export it to wherever you wish.
That’s all you have to do to get your password back. These two techniques, however, are only possible if the iPhone has previously been jailbroken. If you forget your password and then contemplate jailbreaking it, the password will be permanently gone.
Yes. Although the iPhone does not have a mechanism to detect WiFi passwords, there are still various ways to accomplish so without jailbreaking your device.
Jailbreaking is the process of removing limitations from iOS devices so that they may install and run non-Apple-approved software, such as tweaks, themes, and packages available through Cydia. The process of unlocking an iPhone allows it to utilize other carriers that aren’t supported. An unblocked T-Mobile iPhone, for example, may send SMS and make calls on an AT&T plan using an AT&T SIM card.
It depends on the iOS version and the model of your smartphone. For a complete list of devices that can be jailbroken, go HERE. Please keep in mind that devices that aren’t mentioned, or devices with firmware that isn’t listed, aren’t compatible with an untethered jailbreak.
When you use Absinthe, RedSn0w, GreenPois0n, or JailbreakMe to jailbreak your smartphone, it merely unlocks it and installs one program (Cydia), without deleting any existing data. However, jailbreaking with modified firmware created by programs like Redsn0w’s Extras, PwnageTool, and Sn0wBreeze removes existing data while simultaneously upgrading or downgrading the iOS version.
It is now easier than ever to know how to find WiFi passwords on iPhone without jailbreak. This is a very useful technique for those who have lost their WiFi password and just want to know how to find it. If you have no intention of jailbreaking your phone, then there are still ways that you can access this information using Apple’s built-in apps or WiFi settings without having to install any additional applications.
Notwithstanding, you can also find your WiFi passwords on your jailbroken using the simple methods given. There are various techniques to use if you want to get the WiFi password on your iPhone with or without jailbreaking it.