So, want to unlock your iPhone but screen is not working? Peeping for some solution to get your precious pictures, videos or what not? Well, you have landed at the perfect place. Yes, the article is all about sharing the smart hacks to unlock your iPhone if its screen is not working. We will teach you how to fix the problem without being panic over the unresponsive screen within a minute or two.
Yes, you read it right. Although it seems really difficult to access your valuable possessions in iPhone in case if its screen becomes unresponsive or broken. Yet there are some tricks to unlock your iPhone bypassing the screen option. Sounds amazing? Yes it is!
The unresponsive screen is a serious problem associated with iPhone for a long time. And, the ways to unlock iPhone with un-working screen is the query of many users of the device. The inactive or dead screens may be due to any reason like software bugs or hardware glitches and that may block the access to important data of the users. Even you cannot enter your passcode or use your face/finger ID to access the content on your device.
Well, the reasons could be many; the thing is that we have got the solution to your problem. Yes, this is true! The article leads you to the easiest and quickest ways to unlock your iPhone if its screen is not working. Read the article and access your iPhone.
How to Unlock an iPhone without Losing Data If the Screen isn’t Working Properly
The unresponsive screen is the most unpleasant and frustrating experience one may have in daily routine. The thing happens due to bugs, misbehaving apps, dirt on screen, defective screen protector, screen damage, software problem or any hardware issue.
Well, if you are going through the same situation and looking for some reliable solution to your problem then you have come to the right place. The article is all about the ways to access the locked iPhone with unresponsive screens. It will equip you with tricks to reach your phone even if the screen is not working or is damaged.
The article discusses the following five solutions to the problem:
- Method 1- Using Tenorshare 4uKey to unlock iPhone When the Screen is Not Working
- Method 2- Using iCloud Sign-in to unlock iPhone When the Screen is Not Working
- Method 3- Using iTunes to unlock iPhone When the Screen is Not Working
- Method 4- Using iPhone LockWiper to unlock iPhone When the Screen is Not Working
- Method 5- Using iOS Unlock to unlock iPhone When the Screen is Not Working
Method 1- Using Tenorshare 4uKey to Unlock iPhone When the Screen is Not Working
If your iPhone screen becomes unresponsive you can still have an option to unlock it using Tenorshare 4uKey in no time. Tenorshare 4uKey is the program that is used to unlock the iPhone when its screen is not working. It works magic. Tenorshare 4uKey is designed to reach the locked iPhone without passcode and to reset it like a new phone. It removes the passcodes and outstrips the biometrics from your device in a few jiffies. It’s a quick and reliable solution to your worries in case of unresponsive screen.
Just follow these instructions to unlock your iPhone if its screen is not working.
- Step 1: Get the application and start the program.
- Step 2: Tenorshare 4uKey detects the iPhone automatically if that does not happen go for the manual operation with “Device Firmware Update Mode” or “Recovery Mode”.
- Step 3: Connect the device with Tenorshare 4uKey.
- Step 4: Once the connection is established, a notification will pop up to download the firmware package on iPhone.
- Step 5: Grant the permission and wait for the download to complete.
- Step 6: Avoid disturbing the phone connected to the Tenorshare during the process as it may harm your device or damage the data stored on your iPhoen.
- Step 7: Once the download is completed, hit the “Start” option to let the 4uKey do its work.
- Step 8: You can reset your passcode or biometrics once the 4uKey is done with its job.
Method 2- Using iCloud Sign-in to unlock iPhone When the Screen is Not Working
Tracking down another solution? Here you go. “Find my phone” option can save you from the trouble if you have already turned it on. Yes, the option helps you to get your device down from iCloud. Just go through these steps to have your phone unlocked, in case its screen does not work or respond properly.
- Step 1: Using any web-browser, open iCloud.com.
- Step 2: Login your device using ID and passcode.
- Step 3: Reach “Find iPhone” tab in the menu.
- Step 4: Choose the iphone that you wanted to erase from the iCloud and select the option “Erase iPhone”.
Tip: The method works only when you have enabled the option “Find iPhone” before the screen becomes dead. Also, the procedure requires internet connection. It won’t work offline.
Method 3- Using iTunes to unlock iPhone When the Screen is Not Working
Still wondering for the solution? Here is another trick. You can unlock your phone with iTunes if its screen does not work. You can skip the passcode, face ID or finger ID if your device is already synchronized with a PC and you have recently backed it up. Go through these steps to get the device unlocked.
- Step 1: Firstly you have to connect your device with the PC or Mac (already synchronized with your device).
- Step 2: If you remember the passcode of your device you can simply launch the iTunes and select the option “Sync” in the tab.
- Step 3: Follow the instructions and enter the passcode when the screen pops up. The passcode is required to backup the iPhone on your PC.
- Step 4: Then hit the option “Restore”. This will restore the device data from the newly backed up information.
Method 4- Using iPhone LockWiper to unlock iPhone When the Screen is Not Working
The denial of access to the iPhone is a very irritating. It can happen due to some malware, bug, dirt, protector fault or due to any other reason. But you can easily access your iPhone if its screen becomes unresponsive or is broken. What you need to do is to launch iPhone LockWiper on your PC and Bang! iPhone LockWiper wipes out the passcode from the device without any harm to your data. It takes off the face ID or finger ID from your phone. It can be used to access the device if the screen does not work properly or becomes dead. The program has user friendly interface.
The following steps can be followed to get your iPhone unlocked if its screen is not working.
- Step 1: You need to download iPhone LockWiper on your PC or Mac.
- Step 2: Install and run the program.
- Step 3: Choose “Start Now” option to proceed further.
- Step 4: Select the option “Unlock Screen Passcode” from menu.
- Step 5: Now connect your iPhone to PC with USB cable and choose “DFU Mode” or “Recovery Mode”. The DFU mode can be accessed from the bar positioned at the top of window. If the device fails to enter the DFU mode, then you have to choose the “Recovery Mode” from the bottom of the window.
- Step 6: In this step, you have to make selection of your device model. After the confirmation, the iPhone LockWiper will enable you to download the relevant firmware package.
- Step 7: After downloading the firmware software for iPhone, choose “Start to Verify” and complete the verification and installation stage.
- Step 8: Now select the “Start Unlock” and wait for a few minutes till your iPhone is unlocked.
Method 5- Using iOS Unlock to unlock iPhone When the Screen is Not Working
The obstacle to access the iPhone with unresponsive or damaged or broken screen can be eliminated with a simple program that is iOS Unlock. The program allows to you access your device without any loss of your data. It can also help you to skip the passcode authentication in case you have forgotten that. It is very friendly and easy to use program. You do not need any professional assistance to solve the problem.
The steps that you need to follow to access your iPhone in case of unresponsive screen include:
- Step 1: Just download the program on your PC or Mac.
- Step 2: Launch the program.
- Step 3: At this stage, connect your iPhone with your PC with a USB cord.
- Step 4: Enter the iPhone in DFU or Recovery mode.
- Step 5: Choose the pop up to remove the passcode from your device.
- Step 6: You are a just a few clicks away from accessing your iPhone.
The dead or unresponsive screens may prove to be real troubles and need to be handled wisely and timely to avoid any damage to the important data. The new technology has made the things much easier, quicker and cheaper. All these methods describe the ways to unlock your iPhone and access the information if the screen is not working properly or damaged. Now, it’s all up to you to choose the method that suits you the most.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How do you unlock and access an iPhone with unresponsive screen without losing data?
First, you have to check whether your iPhone is locked completely or not. Then find out if you have made any back up with iCloud, iTunes or any third party software. Create a backup of your iPhoen data and use programs like Tenorshare 4uKey, iPhone LockWiper, iOS unlock, etc to unlock your phone by connecting it to PC or Mac. Restore your data from the latest back up.
How to reset iPhone without losing data?
Press the sleep/wake button and hold for a while. Also press the volume down button at the same time. Release the button when “slide to power off” pops up on the screen and slide it to the right. Wait for a few ticks and restart your iPhone. This will not affect the data stored on your device.
What will happen if I reset my iPhone?
The resetting network content involves clearing all Wi-Fi network usage information like id, password, etc. The resetting all settings clears all changes to iPhone settings. The resetting keyboard settings will set all keyboard changes to default. While resetting home screen will turn all things to factory format. Erasing all data will remove all data on iPhone.
Does resetting iPhone will erase my pictures or videos?
Erase all contents and settings will remove all data including pictures, videos, music, etc from iPhone. So, a backup is recommended before resetting iPhone.
Does a hard reset erase data from iPhone?
The hard reset does not delete data so it is safe to run hard reset on iPhone without backing up the data. It simply involves restarting the iPhone and refreshing the device.
How to unlock my iPhone if I forgot the password?
Download and launch AnyUnlock on your PC or Mac. Connect your iPhone with your PC. Click “Unlock Screen Passcode”. Download firmware program for the iPhone and choose “Unlock Now”. The passcode will be removed in a few minutes.
The secrecy and privacy is the top priority while choosing any gadget for communication. The passcodes, finger ID, face ID, and others are set to keep the data protected and private. Forgetting the passcode or any hindrance in the access to that information is the real problem that can happen anytime or with anyone. iPhones and other technological inventions have become a notebook of all the important and private information related to one’ personal life, family, profession, etc.
All the important tasks are just a click or swipe away. In such a sensitive scenario, the unresponsive or dead screens can stop your access to your iPhone. That may be very frustrating experience and demands a quick and reliable solution. There should be measures taken to avoid any data loss like regular backups. While, the article discusses some highly effective ways to access the iPhone in case of dead or still screens. All these solutions will enable you to access your phone in no time. Still a back up on regular basis is recommended to avoid any distressing experience.