If you don’t know how to unlock your iPhone without a password, you could be caught in an emergency. This could happen for a variety of reasons, such as changing the password too frequently and forgetting it afterwards; your spouse changing your password without telling you; or your child accidentally locking your iPhone. Now, what are your options?
Usually, you do not really believe what you’re seeing and proceed to unlock your iPhone by entering the password. If you input the wrong password ten times, you’ll get the warning “iPhone is disabled, connect to iTunes.” The only way to unlock your disabled iPhone in this scenario is to restore it. But isn’t it a scenario none of us desires to be in? In this article we’ll go through how to unlock an iPhone without a password or restore it.
How to Unlock iPhone without Password – Effective Ways
1) Using Find My iPhone
One way to unlock your iPhone without a password is to use “Find My iPhone.” Cleaning up your smartphone takes only a few minutes. It safely unlocks your iPhone without requiring you to enter a passcode. Should you wish to restore your iPhone data, there is another wonderful way to unlock all of the functions.
You can turn on “Find My iPhone” straight from your iPhone. To get the best results, use the strategies listed below:
- Visit icloud.com/find and sign in with your Apple credentials using your computer or another iOS device.
- Next, select “All Devices” from the drop-down menu. If Find My iPhone is turned on your smartphone, you’ll find your iPhone listed there. Simply click on it and select “Erase iPhone” from the drop-down menu. The data on your iPhone, including the passcode, will thereafter be deleted. As a result, the iPhone can be unlocked without the use of a passcode.
It’s important to note that your device will now reboot without requiring a password. It offers a plan for restoring your data and rebooting into a new iPhone, allowing you to unlock any iPhone with a secret password.
2) Using iTunes
You can also use iTunes to unlock your iPhone without a password to fix the disabled iPhone. iTunes, on the other hand, will delete your data as well as the password.
Follow the simple steps below to use iTunes to unlock your iPhone without a password:
- Connect your iPhone to a computer that has iTunes installed on it > To restore your iPhone, go to iTunes and select Restore iPhone.
- iTunes will back up your iPhone before restoring it, so your files will be restored after the device restarts.
3) Simply by Manipulating Siri
In this section, we’ll show you how to use Siri-the voice assistant on Apple devices, to unlock your iPhone without a password. You can call it a trick or a hint because your iPhone data will not be lost. It works to provide 100% results in even the most difficult scenarios.
We conducted a study on iOS 10.3.2 and 10.3.3, and Siri proved to be one of the most effective ways to unlock the iPhone without a passcode. It’s a simple method, and it gives you the ability to publish and read Facebook messages utilizing the Siri concept.
Let’s just have a look at the steps below to learn how to unlock an iPhone without a password using Siri:
- Step 1: Press and hold the home button on your iPhone to enable the Siri feature. It will enable Siri on your iPhone right away. It is ready to respond to your voice once it has been engaged. To fix how to unlock a disabled iPhone, ask Siri to open the clock. Simply touch the clock once it appears on your iOS screen to continue.
- Step 2: The World clock shows, along with a list of alarm clock tunes to choose from.
- Step 3: Under that choice, you’ll see a tab labeled “purchase more tunes,” which directs you to the iTunes store.
- Step 4: To return to the phone’s main screen, simply press the home button.
You’ll see that you can now access your iPhone without a passcode, thanks to Siri’s assistance.
This only works with iOS 10.3.2 and 10.3.3. If your iOS system has been updated, we recommend that you attempt the previous techniques.
4) Using UkeySoft Unlocker
The UkeySoft Unlocker is a powerful and professional iPhone/iPad passcode unlocker that was created to assist iOS users in bypassing the screen lock on their iPhone without a password. You can unlock iPhone/iPad lock screens at home if you forget the passcode on your iPhone/iPad/iPod or don’t know the screen passcode on a second-hand iPhone/iPad.
This iPhone unlocker can unlock all types of lock screens, including 4-digit Passcode, 6-digit Passcode, touch ID, and Face ID. It’s an alternative to iTunes, iCloud, and Siri, but it is even preferable. It can also unlock the Apple ID from any activated iPhone or iPad device without a password, in addition to removing the iPhone screen passcode.
The UkeySoft Unlocker is compatible with all activated iOS devices, including the latest iOS 14/iPadOS 14. Before using this tool to unlock your iOS devices, make sure “Find My iPhone” is turned off.
- Step 1: Open the UkeySoft Unlocker application. Install the application on your Mac by clicking the download icon above. To access the program’s full capabilities, you must first obtain the program’s registration code. To activate the software, go to the “Unlock Screen Passcode” screen.
- Step 2: Ensure you connect your iPhone to your Mac. To enable the unlock feature, connect your iPhone device to the computer using the proper USB cord and click “Next.” When you forget your iOS device’s password, your iOS device’s screen breaks, or your iPhone is disabled after typing too many incorrect passwords, the UkeySoft Unlocker can help you unlock your iPhone and iPad.
- Step 3: Put your iPhone into recovery mode. If you want to unlock your iPhone without knowing the password, put it into recovery mode. The method you use to enter recovery mode is determined by your iPhone model. The screen instructions contain step-by-step instructions that you can view one at a time.
- Here’s how to enter recovery mode on your iPhone, including iPhone 6s or earlier, and iPad, iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPad Pro with Face ID.
- Step 4: Download and save the Firmware Package to your computer. The unlocking program will recognize your device and give you the relevant firmware version automatically. To begin downloading, simply click “Download.” If you don’t like it or the download fails, you can use your browser to download the firmware package by clicking the “Copy Link” option. When you’re done, click the “Select” button to find the package you just downloaded. The new firmware version will be installed immediately on your device. The download will take a few minutes to complete.
- Step 5: Unlock your iPhone Now. The “Download Complete!” screen will appear once you’ve finished. Simply press the “Start” button to begin unlocking your iPhone’s locked screen.
- Warning: Before you begin unlocking, you will be given some instructions, which you must carefully read. To continue, please choose “I recognize that I have read and agree to the preceding terms.”
- Step 6: Begin removing the passcode from the iPhone that has been disabled. Everything is ready; the program will begin removing the screen password automatically; this will take some time. To avoid these issues, make sure the device is correctly linked to the computer before removing it.
- Step 7: Remove the Passcode from the iPhone’s Screen Successfully. Unlocking your iPhone is now complete! Congratulations, the password on your disabled/locked iPhone has been removed. Please disconnect your iPhone from the computer once the passcode has been unlocked, then sign in with your Apple ID and set up your iPhone.
Advantages of Using UkeySoft Unlocker include:
A simple user interface that is effective, simple to use, and convenient. This iPhone unlocking tool takes only 5 minutes to unlock your iPhone’s locked screen passcode. Furthermore, this iPhone unlock software can delete any activated iOS device’s iCloud account and Apple ID without a password.
Disadvantages of Using UkeySoft Unlocker:
Unlocking your iPhone with UkeySoft Unlocker deletes your phone data and settings. If you have any vital data on your iPhone device, be sure you have backed it up. Furthermore, this app is only compatible with iOS devices that have been activated.
How to Disable Passcode on iPhone and iPad: A Step-by-Step Guide
You learned how to unlock an iPhone or iPad using a third-party iOS unlock tool (UkeySoft Unlocker), iTunes, Recovery Mode, Find My iPhone, and Siri in the preceding five methods. If you wish to temporarily or permanently turn off the passcode on your iPhone or iPad, please follow the step-by-step guide below.
How to Disable Passcode on iPhone and iPad:
This tutorial will show you how to disable the passcode on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Note that you must manually input the device’s screen passcode, not your Face ID or Touch ID. It’s also not the passcode for restrictions or screen time.
- Step 1: Open the settings on your iPhone after unlocking it.
- Step 2: Swipe down and select Face ID & Passcode (or Touch ID & Passcode)
- Step 3: Swipe down and tap Turn Passcode Off, then read the notice before tapping Turn Off and entering the iPhone Passcode.
- Step 4: Swipe down and tap Turn Passcode Off after entering the screen lock passcode, as shown below.
If you can’t get into settings to turn off the passcode because your iPhone is disabled/locked or you forgot the passcode, you’ll need to use a professional iPhone unlock tool to remove the passcode from your iPhone and iPad.
You will discover how to unlock your iPhone without a password by following the steps above. Because “Find My iPhone” will wipe your phone’s data, you can take advantage of the Siri flaw. You can unlock your device using Siri without losing any data. However, Siri’s operation is overly difficult, and you must repeat the steps each time you use your phone. UkeySoft Unlocker must be the best option if you’re looking for an easy, convenient, and 100% workable approach.
It has the ability to instantly restore your iPhone’s functionality after it has been disabled.